Lemuria is situated on the beautiful island of Praslin, about 48km northeast of Mahe. This luxurious villa is just 5 minutes from Praslin airport, based on the northwest coast of the island, overlooking the beaches of Anse Kerlan. The resort is sheltered from the prevailing winds, making it a perfect choice all year round..
At 1250 sqm, the Presidential villa offers the ultimate in luxury! This villa offers guests paradise in their own exclusive, tranquil environment. The Presidential villa is majestically perched into the granite boulders on the southern tip of Anse Kerlan Lemuria also boasts an 18-hole golf course, the only championship golf course in the Seychelles, which is challenging for beginners and experts alike. This villa is suitable for families (with waterborne children), golf enthusiasts and physically mobile adults who are looking for the ultimate exclusive private hideaway, with all the luxuries and amenities offered by of a five star hotel.
The Presidential Villa has its own private beach which is separated from the rest of the resort by a river. The villa has three large bedrooms, one with its own terrace; and a separate dining and lounge area. For the businessman, an executive office is situated within the Presidential villa. The pool deck and terrace surround the magnificent swimming pool which is located on three different levels and leads down to the beach.
The villa can accommodate 9 people – a maximum of 6 adults with 3 children.
The villa is not suitable for children who cannot swim, or persons who are not physically mobile. It is not wheelchair friendly.
Endless features to Royal standards are included within the villa and a private staff, chef and security remove the need to be anywhere else in the world.
- 3 suites
- Air-conditioning throughout, as well as ceiling fans
- Master suite includes its own terrace bathroom with private whirlpool, sauna and steam bath
- Fully equipped executive office
- 3 multilevel pools
- Free wifi and internet access
- Playstation on request (free)
- Living dining area
- Dedicated Villa Master/butler
- Option of a Private Chef, with in villa dining
- Private beach
- Outdoor massage pavillion
- Satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- Telephone answering machine
- 220V british plugpoints – adaptors available
Activities and Facilities
The following activities are available through the resort:
- 18 Course championship golf course (golf buggies are compulsory and at a charge.)
- 4 restaurants and bars
- Spa treatments and massages
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Mountain bikes
- Laser hobie (sailing)
- Body boards
- Kids club (ages 4-11)
- Use of VIP Lounge
- Padi scuba diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Lessons for water sports, golf, diving and tennis
- Conference facilities
- A boutique and a Pro shop
- Limousine and helicopter transfers
- Car rental and private car excursions
- Doctor on call
- Laundry and pressing